Katrina L. Helmkamp Will Become CEO of Relocation Services Subsidiary on July 9, 2018
Realogy Holdings Corp., the largest full-service residential real estate services company in the United States, announced the appointment of Katrina L. Helmkamp as Chief Executive Officer of Cartus Corporation, its relocation services subsidiary. Helmkamp has more than 27 years of leadership experience in business strategy, operations, product development, technology and innovation across multiple sectors. She will report directly to Realogy Chief Executive Officer and President Ryan Schneider and begin effective July 9, 2018.
- Helmkamp has served as CEO of two privately held companies. In these roles she accelerated product innovation, shifted toward more digital and social marketing, built strong leadership teams, and led with technology and data. Most recently, she has been CEO of Lenox Corporation, a market leader in quality tabletop and giftware. From 2010 to 2014, she was CEO of SVP Worldwide, the global leader in sewing machines.
- From 2007 to 2010, she led teams at Whirlpool Corporation, including as Senior Vice President, North America Product.
- From 2005 to 2007, Helmkamp held leadership roles at ServiceMaster. She served as President of Terminix with 10,000 associates, 2 million customers and $1B in revenues from both company-owned and franchised locations,
- In addition to her executive experience, Helmkamp was a partner for six years at The Boston Consulting Group.
- She is a member of the Board of Directors for publicly traded IDEX Corporation.
- “Katrina Helmkamp is an experienced CEO who has built her career leading companies through transformations. She has led global teams, knows how to build and launch new products, and understands the evolving technology and data landscape. Katrina has a strong business background with substantial expertise developing strategies, driving growth, and recruiting and developing great talent. She will be responsible for improving Cartus’ top- and bottom-line performance, while leading Cartus’ technology and process transformation. I am incredibly excited for our Cartus clients and customers for what Katrina will bring to their experiences. Katrina will also work closely with Realogy’s other business leaders to help drive our aggressive change agenda across the company.”
– Ryan Schneider, Realogy CEO and President
- “I am excited to join Realogy as CEO of Cartus. I look forward to helping the Company fully leverage its technology and data scale, and to lead a technology and process transformation that will better support Cartus’ client and customer expectations for speed, digital delivery and efficiency. It’s a tremendous opportunity to work with the Cartus team, and with Ryan Schneider and the Realogy leadership team, as we focus on driving business results.”
– Katrina L. Helmkamp, Cartus CEO