InvenTrust Properties Corp. announced it has appointed Ivy Greaner to the newly created role of Chief Operating Officer, effective July 9, 2018. Ms. Greaner will assume a variety of responsibilities and will report to Tom McGuinness, President and Chief Executive Officer of InvenTrust.
“We are excited to welcome Ivy to the InvenTrust team,” said Mr. McGuinness. “Ivy is an accomplished leader with strong operational experience and a proven track record of collaboration, and we look forward to leveraging her extensive real estate expertise to drive value within InvenTrust’s portfolio.”
Ms. Greaner brings to InvenTrust more than 25 years of experience in real estate across a variety of product types. She most recently served as Regional Vice President of FivePoint, where she oversaw all operational aspects of the Company’s Northern California region, including the commercial strategy. Prior, Ms. Greaner was recruited to Lennar to build Lennar Commercial, a new subsidiary specializing in the development, investment and management of retail, mixed-use and commercial properties as the firm’s COO.
“I am excited to take on this new role to help implement and execute on InvenTrust’s key initiatives, which include transforming and concentrating our portfolio into a premier grocery-anchored, Sun-Belt focused portfolio,” said Ms. Greaner. “I look forward to working collaboratively with the entire team to build on InvenTrust’s momentum and position the Company for success.”
- Boston Private Wealth Promotes Tom Anderson to Chief Operating Officer and Shannon Saccocia to Chief Investment Officer
- JetBlue Announces Senior Leadership Changes
- BMO Harris Financial Advisors Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- NCI Announces Key Executive Promotion
- Chrysanthy Tsakopoulos Demos Named President & CEO Of AKT Investments Inc., Northern California’s Largest Land Development Company