Inverse, the digital media company sparking curiosity about the future, launches a new educational video, Your Brain on Social Media, available on Facebook Watch April 20 just in time for Social Media Week in NYC.
Part of an Inverse Original Series, Your Brain on Blank follows neuroscience Ph.D. candidate Shannon Odell as she demonstrates how some of the most commonly consumed substances and experiences affect our neurological functions and cognitive behaviors, and contribute to our distinctly human patterns.
Your Brain on Social Media is the first video of a three-part shareable series which specifically explores the mental and emotional energy exchange, taxation, and insatiable side effects we experience through contributing to an online presence. Shannon also explains the habits behind social media addiction and identifies some shocking results from brain scan monitoring and consumer surveys.
Your Brain on Social Media is edited and produced by Steve Ward, Justin Dodd, and Rollie Williams, executive produced by Weston Green, and written by Shannon Odell. Your Brain on Blank is an Inverse Original Series currently streaming on Facebook Watch.
- Facebook Executive Susan Li Brings Innovation, Digital Media, and Finance Experience to Alaska Air Group Board
- The Lisa Foundation, Whoopi Goldberg and CVS Pharmacy Join Forces to Launch National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Campaign
- Top Media Executive Marie-Laure Sauty de Chalon Joins Triller as Advisory Board Member
- Live Nation Entertainment Elects Dana Walden And Ping Fu To Board Of Directors
- Kathy Ireland® & Level Brands Launch New Record Label Targeting Multibillion Dollar Music Industry with 3 Project Deal Partnering with BMG, a Multinational Music Company & World’s 4th-Largest Music Publisher