BMO Wealth Management (U.S.) announced the appointment of Lynne Shapiro Smith as Chief Operating Officer of BMO Harris Financial Advisors (BHFA). In this role, Smith will oversee field operation and customer experience efforts for the business.
Smith has an extensive diversified background in product development, marketing and large-scale project management. In this role, she will work closely with leadership to serve the needs of mass affluent clients. Smith will report to Wallace Harris, President, BMO Harris Financial Advisors and be based in Chicago.
“Lynne understands how to drive industry-leading results while remaining focused on operational excellence and providing a great client experience,” said Wallace Harris, President, BMO Harris Financial Advisors. “We’re pleased to have her join the team and look forward to leveraging her insight and leadership as we continue to drive new milestones and ensure the future of our business.”
Before joining BMO, Smith worked at Voya Financial as the Head of Strategy for its Wealth Management business. She also held the roles of Executive Vice President for their Institutional Plan Services and Chief Compliance Officer. Prior to her time at Voya Financial, Smith held executive and leadership roles at Smith Barney, Citigroup and Prudential Securities. She earned a Master of Business Administration from Hofstra University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from Cornell University.
- Arcus Biosciences Announces the Promotion of Jennifer Jarrett to Chief Operating Officer
- Boston Private Wealth Promotes Tom Anderson to Chief Operating Officer and Shannon Saccocia to Chief Investment Officer
- Ivy Greaner Joins InvenTrust as the New Chief Operating Officer
- NCI Announces Key Executive Promotion
- Greenbrier Promotes Lorie Tekorius to Chief Operating Officer